Interacting with other American Minorities
No matter where we come from, we are all Americans first and foremost. Personal preferences and taste are not racism. Being an American is a state of mind and character rather than a DNA configuration. It is a thought process on how to confront obstacles and challenges, setting us apart from all other nations.
- Russians /Poles, /Eastern Europeans
- Asians, what I mean are Filipinos, Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese
- American Indians
Racism, Prejudice, and Preference
- Racism is an institutional policy,
- Preferences vs. Prejudice.
Racism is a policy and system rather than feelings and thoughts – Norwegian job applications (Nordea’s pictured above) ask a lot more personal information than American ones, making it easier to pre-screen applicants.
The Most Racist Countries:
America and Norway are less racist than Mexico, India, and the Middle East.
What it means to be an American
- Europe’s ethno-identity.
- America’s value and merit based values
We need rational conservatism
- Strong borders and defense,
- Recognize and uphold the protestant origins of our nation.
- Immigration policy based on
- economics, need, and merit,
- allowing in those who will consciously uphold our Protestant origins,
- it is a privilege and not a right.
- Citizenship requires stringent exams and oath of loyalty,
- We are Americans first – wherever we come from is in the rearview mirror.
- Minimum government, delegating to states wherever possible.