The Pre-Fix American
Putting any word in front of the word “American” divides our country, isolates people, and alienates groups. It goes against all of our national principles and what we stand for. The concept of America is relatively new, depending on everyone working together towards a common goal.
- Multi-culturalism vs. Diversity
- America vs. Africa
- Affirmative Action vs. Equal Opportunity
Explaining “the Indian who doesn’t like India”
I am often called the Indian who doesn’t like Indians. Let me explain how that came about and how it’s not true.
- I had to choose: you can have only one nationality
- Everything good in India came from the British
- The American identity is sacred
- The Indian reality today
- Report H1-B program abuse
- Adapting the Anglo Saxon British culture
Part 3/3 of Next Week