Introduction (0:00 – 1:20)
- Most un-PC Episode ever
- Why am I talking about this?
The Irrational Extremes are One in The Same. (1:21 – 10:18)
Neither extreme presents economic or logical arguments that embrace scientific, mathematical, historical, and economic truths. It’s pretty cool that America defeated both the Nazi’s and the Communists.
- Communist Liberals Want to Kill Western Civilization
- Nazi Conservatives Want to Impose a Draconian Ethnocentric Society. They keep forgetting who won WWII and why their ideology failed in the end. They are a group of “but if” people.
- How Conservatism can win
- Focus on economic arguments,
- Immigration reform
- Tougher standards for citizenship
Replacement Policy vs. Highly Skilled Immigration (10:19 – 15:00)
- The alt-right have a legitimate argument about the replacement policy, currency underway in Europe. However, every society had minorities.
- Immigration should be merit based and
- Demand loyalty and a high-degree of conformity.
- The need for those who are truly highly-skilled and gifted.
Who is the Silent Majority? (15:01 – 20:40)
“Just-Right” Conservatism, based on founding principles, but accounts for today’s reality. It is economically focused but recognizes that a nation has borders, culture, and laws based on historical reference.
- Nation first policy,
- Recognize merit and embrace hard work,
- Sensible immigration policy that fills domestic needs,
- Diversity not multi-culturalism – there is a difference,
- Focus on fiscal policy and domestic self-reliance,
- Limited government.
Part 2/3 next week