Erik Roberts, an American living in Western Sweden, tells his story and firsthand experiences. He came to Sweden five years ago for love but now he stays for the adventure. We discuss the ups and downs of life on the Scandinavian peninsula.
Gothenburg is Sweden’s second major city, situated in the west, just 2-3 hours south of Oslo.
- What brought you to Sweden?
- Where do you live in Sweden?
- Where did you live in the USA?
- How long have you been there?
- What do you do for work?
- What do you do for fun?
- Next episode will be about his life in Sweden